Sunday, November 29, 2015

Dark Angel


    Happy Sunday!  I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving.  I am a bit behind this week with this weeks Stampotique Originals Designers challenge card. This weeks hostess is
Nellie van Leeuwen and here is what she had to say about this weeks challenge.
"It's that time of the year that you know you should have started earlier with your Christmas cards. So now you have to come up with some quick and easy (yet stunning) Christmas cards"
 
My card for this challenge is about as simple as you can get. I broke out my cuttlebug and used an embossing folder for the background and literally one strip of DP.  I used Daniel's Tree Topper by Daniel Torrente... This is a super fun challenge and we would love for you to join us at Stampotique Originals.  Have a wonderful evening.
 

No comments: