Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Sketch

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty low key and didn't do to much, which isn't a bad thing.  Well today is my first day of my last semester of nursing school.  I can barely believe it. It has taken me 6 years total, 4 years part-time and 2 years full-time. It has been a LONG road, but I am excited to finish this journey, so BRING IT!!! LOL!

   This week, we doing one of my favorite challenges, a sketch challenge. To me, if I have a sketch to follow, things seem to flow so much easier.  We will be using one of Carly's sketches (Thank you Kristine B). I can't wait to see how you interput the sketch!
 So you all like your glitter hah....We had a wonderful turn out last week and it was SOOO hard to pick the top 3, so I didn't, I picked 4....hehehe. So last weeks TOP 4 are:

Patti:

Celine:
An:
Tammy:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .
  Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing sketch challenge cards
Peggy:
Jovita:
Kim:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC98......Have a great day and happy creating


7 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so cute and so you, Kristen! Love it. This is a tough sketch for me.

Good luck with the last semester!!

Basement Stamper said...

Loving that image, who is it from?

Céline said...

thanks for choosing me as a top 4! i'm so happy!
hugs
céline

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE the sketch!

Deanne :)

Darlene said...

OMG ... so cute! Thanks so much for joining our "TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kristine said...

Awww, super cute card Kristen... and the rest of the dt too with Carly's sketch!! *Ü* Thanks for the shout out Kristen! Have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kristen! You are our Bronze Medal winner this week at Shelly's Images. Please visit the BLOG for all the details on your win.