Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Die Cuts

Happyy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I am happy to report that I had a great weekend.  Saturday I went stamp shopping with Mary, Peggy, Pia and Michelle, and we had a wonderful time followed by a yummy lunch, and then on Sat night, we had dinner with my parents, and then on Sunday Abbey (my daughter) and I went to the UNH vs Penn State gymnastics meet with some great friends.  Like I said, we had a great weekend!
   So,  I am in my last week off before my last semester of nursing school starts. I wouldlike to tell you that I have fun things planned, but I don't. We have already been giving homework and reading list, so I will be starting on that, and hopefully get some images colored, as I have come upon some new companys that I just love, and can't wait to use their digis :)
So, we have another super fun and easy challenge for you this week.  This week we want to see your projects using DIECUTS! For this weeks project, I went with a coffin and vampires (because I love them), and I also thought it would be a cool valentines gift.heheh.  The coffin is a cardboard coffin, that I painted with acrylic paint, rubbed on glitter and there you have it. I used a Tiddly Inks image, that I just love!
Well, we had some awesome entrys last week, and the TOP 3 are:
 
Bonnie:
 
Ellen:
Livert:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .
Are you ready for some serious "Die Cut inspiration ??? Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing cards

Kim:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Mary:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC97......Have a great day and happy creating



8 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable, Kristen! Of course, I saw it in person. It was fun spending the day with all of you.

Basement Stamper said...

Love this die cut, great image!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the work by the DT, great job ladies! Thanks for the challenge!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Thank you so much for choosing my gift box. I am very honored.
Congratulations to the other winners
Hugs Bonnie

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

The team did such a great job!

Deanne :)

valen said...

Love the work from the DT!Tineke

dj1952 said...

Great work and challenge. Love to stop by. Hugs, dj1952

Frances said...

Wonderful creations by the DT!! Hugs, Frances.