Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations: Glitter

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful week. Mine was rather laid back, and nothing to exciting going on.  Enjoying my last two weeks off from school. It has been really nice, while the kids have been at school, I have been enjoying time with family and friends and Believe it or not, I have been stamping away..I have colored more in the last two weeks, than in the past 3 months....It is amazing what you can do when you are relaxed.
   So, my card for this weeks challenge will be heading to my BF Paula (whom doesn't like crafts or cards).  Her birthday is on the 19th, so I am way ahead of the game.  I used this sweet Wee Stamps image and some of my new DP.  I even used one of the paper dies that came with the paper pack. I never do that, so that is a good start using what I have, which is a New Years resolution.  Keeping with this weeks challenge, I used glitter on the present and the flowers.....Did you catch that, this weeks challenge GLITTER!!!!!!  Simple layout, but I like it :)  Mostly, I loved coloring this image..hehehe!

Are you interested in being on our Design team????
We are currently accepting applications, and we would love for everyone to apply.  If you are interested, Please link up your blog on the post at the top of my blog. You have until 1/15/2012!!!
Okay, now that you have applied for the DT (LOL), lets get down to business....Last we the entries were gorgeous, as always, and I had such a hard time picking just 3, so I picked 4...hehehe...So
 last weeks TOP 3 are:
Norma
Julie:
Mandy:

Honorable Mention
Kirsten:

Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .

Are you ready for some serious "Glitter  inspiration ??? Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing cards.

Kim:
Jovita:
Peggy:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC96......Have a great day and happy creating



4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Adorable card!! I love wee stamps!!
Glad you have enjoyed your time off, and what better way to spend it...STAMPING/CARDMAKING!!:)
Those DT cards are amazing as well..thanks for sharing~
audrey

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so cute, Kristen! How could you possibly not like cards or crafts?! LOL

Enjoy the rest of your time! Glad you got some coloring in.

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 3 / 4 ladies :)
Gorgeous DT cards and a fab challenge I do love a bit of sparkle :)
hugs Mandy xx

dj1952 said...

You ladies do some awesome work! I love the Wee Stamps little lady. She's so adorable. Hugs, dj1952