Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations DT call

  If you are looking for this weeks challenge, Please scroll down one!
Hi all, Like I said in my previous post, we have sadly lost to DT members to lifes reasons, and I would like to find two new amazing people to fill their shoes. Here are the details:

1. Must be able to post one card to a yahoo group on Monday nights by 6pm, and post your blog to go live on Tuesday mornings.
2. Must be willing to comment on the players projects.
3. Must be able to follow a challenge database.

We are a great group and rather low key, if you would be interested in applying for the team, please link up, so I can view your blog, and also leave a comment on what your biggest (crafty) strengths are, and why you would like to be a part of the team.

I will hold the DT call open till January 15th . Good Luck and thanks for applying!



4 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi..thanks for the chance to apply for the DT...I think my strengths are colour co-ordinating, the cute style seems to bring out the best in me LOL...I would love to be part of the team and get the chance to work with the other members and their different styles. Good Luck to all who apply.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Alexis said...

Hi there,

I would love to apply for the DT position for your blog. It looks like it would be alot of fun. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the oppertunity.

Alexis

Country Mouse said...

Thank you for the chance to be on this Design Team. I believe my strengths are my color choices/combos, the ability to try new techniques, and a love for digital images and cardmaking. I truly believe you have to love what you do, to do well at it. :)
audrey

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Hi Kristen! Thanks so much for the opportunity to apply - I would love to be on the design team at Scrap-Creations! You all do amazing work and I would love to be a part of such an inspiring team. I feel that my biggest strengths are my passion for crafting and that I am always trying to experiment with new techniques. Goodluck to everyone who has applied! :)