Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge: Unique Fold


Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I am happy to say that mine was pretty low key. Sat I met Mary, Peggy, Pia and I went to our LSS and did a little shopping. I purchased a few of the MFT dies, which I completely love, and of course I had to buy some Halloween paper (my favorite). It was nice to spend some time with these ladies :) Sunday was pretty much a carpooling day for us. My daughter had a gymnastics clinic, so we worked around that, and then I was able to do some stamping. So all in all, it was a pretty good weekend.

Have you ever felt like you make the same kind of cards over and over again? Well, unless I am challenged, I tend to go with the "usual", so this week we are challenging you to make a card with a "unique fold". That means anything out of the ordinary for you! Well, when I was making my card I figured I would go with a easel card as that is something I can do easily, but after more thought, I decided I would go with a card that I have never made. So, my card today is a center step card (hard to tell by the pic), and I used this super cute image by Di's digi's, whom is this weeks fabulous sponsor. Di is offering the winner of this weeks challenge a GC to her store, which has the cutest images!!! So show us your unique folds!!!!

Once again, we had a fabulous turnout last week and the entry's were awesome. It was really hard to pick TOP 3 but a girl has to do what a girl has to do...LOl so last weeks TOP 3 are:

Collette:









Shell:
Tracy:
Fabulous cards ladies, Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 Badge on the right side of my blog .






The randomly picked winner of last weeks winter wishes challenge is:

43 Timestamp: 2011-09-13 02:24:23 UTC
Erica, you are the winner of the $10.00 GC Whimsie Doodles GC. Please e-mail me with your info.








Now for this weeks DT cards using Images by Di's Digis


Frances:
Jackie:

Jovita:

Peggy:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC81......Have a great day and happy creating























My card also qualifies for the following challenge:




Craft Your Passion Challenge #75 -Show your crafty "F" Words, friends, fancy fold, Fall, fun- I made a center step card.
Crafts and Me Challenge #51-Buttons and bows
Di's Digi Designs Challenge #1-Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Multifold cards/creations



3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

can't wait to see you next week!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Have a wonderful weekend!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! I nearly screamed when I saw my card in your top 3 thank you xx