Monday, April 4, 2011

Some EXCITING new at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Scrap-Creations has a NEW DT.........well, some new and some seasoned!


I want to thank each and every person who applied for the DT call. There were so many amazing blogs with so many amazing creations! Made it REALLY hard to choose. With that being said, I would like to annouce Going Grey with Scrap-Creations NEW DT!!!














Kristine Breech (Perm Guest DT)


Kim Howard (Perm Guest DT)


I am super excited about the New DT, and again, thank you all that applied, and I hope to see you all in the upcoming challenges :)


2 comments:

Zulma said...

Congratts Frances!!!!! you made it! I'm proud of you girl, hugs, Zulma

Maribel said...

Frances. I'm so happy for you to be part of the DT. Your projects and cards are always beautiful. Congrats dear friend.