Sunday, October 17, 2010

One talented little girl!


Happy Sunday...I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. I have just a quick post today...Yesterday I spent appox 9 hours stamping with my girls Mary, Peggy, Michelle, Donna, and my wonderful friend and hostess Pia, whom always provides us with her home and a wonderful meal (THANK YOU PIA!) Well, yesterday we also got to spend the day with Pia's niece Christine, whom is only 4 years old. Some people may think, argh, kids there while you stamp.....but, you should see this kid. She is hysterical, and so talented for her age. She spent most of the day with us and sat quietly stamping and coloring away. She made us all cards, and then went home and continued making more cards. She never got bored.

This card that you see is a card made by Christine! I was working with images from The stamping Bazaar yesterday and gave her a image to use, and she turned around and made a fabulous card. She did the whole thing by herself. Way to go Christine! Check it out, stamps, coloring, cutting, ribbon, and brad. What a great job. Keep up the good work girl!

Hope you all have a fabulous day and thank you for taking the time to stop by!

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh just brings a smile to my face!

Pia said...

Great card Christine! She is a good girl and quite crafty!

Michelle Quinno said...

Yes, a big thanks to Pia!! I had so much fun. Christine is such a doll! I could not believe how much the stamping held her interest!

Unknown said...

I just love it when a kid is having so much fun drawing, coloring and crafting! Ira