Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wags N Wiskers Challenge #31-Fall Colors

Happy Sunday! Can you believe the weekend is coming to an end *so sad*. I hope your weekend was enjoyable, and maybe you even got to get inky!

Today I have a card for you, using Angel Whispers, which is one of my brand new stamps from Wags N Whiskers. I made this card for Wags N Whiskers challenge this week, which is Fall colors! *heheee* Fall is my favorite of all the seasons, and my paper stash proves that. I have a TON of fall, and Halloween paper. Trying to find paper that match for a fall or Halloween theme challenge is never a problem :) The image I used today originally had butterflies around her head & an in her hand, but I masked them out, and put a pumpkin in her hand instead.
By the looks of this pic, it looks as though I got carried away with the stickles, and I prob did, but the card itself looks fine !

So, are you feeling the fall colors????? Want to make a card and play with us over at Wags N Whiskers? They are giving away 1 FREE stamp of your choice to the winner of the challenge. but don't forget, in order to qualify for the prize, you have to use one of their images, either digi or rubber.

Well my friends, that is all for me today, my Brother & his wife are having their first baby and today is their Baby shower. I love Baby showers, especially when it is for my first niece or nephew......Yep, I am going to be a AUNTIE!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Well, I am off to get ready for the day. Thank you for stopping by. I hope to see your card over at Wags N Whiskers. Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a super cute card Kristen! Have fun at the baby shower!

Pia said...

Wow Kristen, I love your card. The colors are perfect, fall is just about here.

Enjoy the shower!

Crystal said...

WOW Kristen you totally ROCKED this challenge girl...she is sooo beautiful and LOVE all your fall colors...GORGEOUS!!