Monday, April 12, 2010

Going Grey Challenge #6- April Showers

Happy Tuesday!!!! I can't believe that it has been a whole week since I have posted. I had 2 sick kids last week, and if you have kids, you know how that works, There isn't a minute to spare. Now, I am back in the swing of things. I am hoping to get "back in the game" and get back to posting on a regular basis.
This weeks challenge theme is April Showers.
For my card today, I used Stamps by C.C. Designs, and I used Basic Grey's Green at Heart paper pack. I also combined this challenge with this weeks
Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.
For Fun Challenge-April Showers Bring May Flowers is the challenge,rain showers, flowers or Spring is the theme!

-Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #18-The challenge this week is April Weather!!!!!
-Ooh La La Creations Challenge #51-This challenge is a great one and also a new challenge for me, the theme is April Showers
Are you ready for last weeks winner of the Sew Cute images.......The winner is ........
Here are your random numbers:

3 Timestamp: 2010-04-13 03:09:51 UTC

Kim Mc (living in Paradise).

Please contact me and I will get your images to you.


I also have some REALLY great news!!!! Lisa Sommerville has agreed to be our guest designer for the month of April. If you are not farmiliar with her work, she is amazing!!!! So, Welcome Lisa !!!!

Without further a do, here are the cards from the amazing team.
Mary

Kim
Crystal
Lisa
Peggy

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until Monday 19th @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC6. Have a great day and happy creating!








12 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card...love that image!

Peggy said...

Kristen this is such a cute card! Sorry to hear the kids were sick. Glad things are back to normal!

Crystal said...

AWWWWW Kristen what a SWEEEET creation...LOVE this image and that bg rocks!!!! Love this GF!! Thanks for another fun challenge girl!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image! Love your combination of papers with the sketch!

Mary C said...

OMG Kristen this card is super cute! I love the bright colors you used and that BG paper is fantastic with this sketch and cutie! Wonderful card once again!
Hope the kids are feeling better(and you don't get sick from them cause it's going around)!

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card I love the image so cute fantastic sketch too thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la I do hope we see you again
Wendi

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card, I love that image it is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at OLL
Beryl x

Anne said...

Welcome to OLL and thank you for joining in the fun with such a cutie. Hugs x

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Your card is just so cute! All of the girls did a really marvelous job for the challenge, beautiful work!

Jackie Randolph said...

All the cards are fantastic!! Love the colors on Mary's card, so bright and cheerful!

Basement Stamper said...

Super cute card Kristen!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Cute card. I recently discovered your blog. I'm late for the challenge but wanted to share anyway.