Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blog Winner & some winter Pics

Happy Tuesday!!!! Did you have a great weekend and MLK Day? We had some snow here this weekend and by did it look pretty. Now, I live in NH and we get snow all the time, but there are just some storms that are pretty than others, and yesterdays snow was heavy and wet, and it left the trees looking amazing. So of course I need to get my camera and drive around and snap some photos. Here are a couple I took:













BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!!! I am sooo sorry that I am announcing the winner late. I kept forgetting, and then time got away from me. I thank you all for taking the time to check out my blog and supporting me. THE WINNER IS:


Here are your random numbers:

14 Timestamp: 2010-01-19 14:03:11 UTC

CLARA

Please e-mail me with yourmailing address and I will get your prize out to you!

Well, I am in the process of getting ready to leave for CHA on Thursday and I start back with school tomorrow, I am off to get things done. I will be back later this week with a NEW RELEASE from Pink Cat STudio! Have a great day and happy creating!


3 comments:

Ciacchina said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful Pics. Congrats Clara!

Clara said...

Thanks so much! This is the first time I've won any blog candy and I'm so excited! I sent my address to you Kristen, let me know if you didn't get my email. Thank you, thank you!