Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way......(enabler alert)


Happy Sunday.....Did you have a good Halloween? My kids had a fabulous time. We just love Halloween.
Well, not that Halloween is over, I will be retiring all my Halloween themed things for another year. Now I am moving onto Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Can you believe it's already NOVEMEBER!!!!! Holy smokes.
So, today I have a Inky Impressions card for you. I used Angelica's Bunny Hugs. This stamp is not meant to be a holiday stamp, but I think she looks good in her holiday attire. What do you think? I found this new DCWV paper at Michael's, and I have to say I really like, which means you will probably be seeing more and more (hehehe). It is one of those big 12x12 paper packs, which I usually don't buy, but this pack had some really nice patterns and the size was pretty good for cards. I also used my 40% off coupon which makes it "really" nice :) I don't mean to enable, but the Michael's near me was just starting to put put their x-mas stuff and they had some REALLY nice things coming out. Paper, stamps, and "new" Martha Stewart punches that I have never seen......... Good thing it's Sunday and I will have another coupon for another trip this week (hehehe)..
Well, this has to be a quick post, I am on my way to work, but I do want to share one more bit of info: Inky Impressions NEW RELEASE and BLOG HOP will take place on NOV 6th. you're not going to want to miss it. Nicole (the owner) has come up with some gorgeous stamps and she will be carrying some NEW (sparkly, pretty) products in her store. Oooh...wait to you see.....
Have a great Day and Happy 1st Day of NOVEMBER. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Kristen this is BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks gorgeous in Holiday Colors!!!! What a beautiful job you did here girl!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a stunner! And so many beautiful details too! I especially love your ribbon border, gives a really nice effect
:o)

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! I love how you turned her into a holiday image! Love this!

Judy said...

Really lovely Christmassy feeling to this card. Nicely done.

Basement Stamper said...

Super cute card, love that paper combination!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Kristen. Love the way you've coloured Angelica and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that's so pretty! I'm so not ready for Christmas.

Mary C said...

What a cute Christmas card Kristen! I love the papers that you used and your coloring looks great especially with all that red(I hate trying to color with red)
Another wonderful card Kristen!!!!!