Monday, October 12, 2009

Baked With Love



Happy Monday!!!! Did you enjoy your weekend? Do anything special? Well, as I have said before, we are in the middle of Fall here and it is beautiful out. The trees are all sorts of shades of reds, oranges, yellows, and greens, but with the beauty, comes the cool weather. This morning was so cold that we had to turn on our heat. Yikes, I am not ready for that. The problem with the "season " of fall, is that winter is always right behind, and if this winter is anything like last winter, we will be living in a frozen tundra.


Anyways, I have another Pink Cat Studios card for you today. I have to say, there isn't an image I don't love. They are the perfect size for me to color and they are all so stinkin cute. Melissa the owner is absolutely amazing. She comes up with all these ideas and draws them into images. Today I used Itty Bitty Betty baked a Pie. How cute is she. She can be used for so many occasions. How about a get well, a Thank you....what else can you can think of? I did want some quirky saying, but I came up empty. Have any ideas? I also used this weeks Friday Sketchers sketch. I was not sure how it would work out, but I think it looks fine.
Well. that is all for me today. I have a HUGE test this evening in A&P lab. 100 questions on microscope slides, heart model, nerves, arteries, and EKG's. So, I better get a last study session in. I hope you have a fabulous day and happy creating!


Supplies:
Image: Pink Cat Studio Digi Image
Paper: Imaginsce, SU cardstock
Ink: Copics, White pen
Accessories: Nesties, pop dots, brads, ribbon

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I ♥ this! Orange is my favorite color, so it always catches my eye :). Good luck on your exam!!

Kerry D-C said...

Waaaaaaay ADORABLE! Love the warm fall colors of the card! You will rock your test tonight! (((hugs)))

Crystal said...

Kristen this is SOOOOO ADORABLE oh my goodness love it!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kristen,

I agree I love all the PCS images and did try to get on a DT!!!

Never mind, I love your creation and the colours you have used.

Ali x

Basement Stamper said...

Great card and I DON'T envy you in that weather!!! Good luck on your test tonight, I think you will do brilliantly!

Danni said...

This is such a great card! Wonderful job!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Kristin!! I just love your colors and design!! Good luck on your test!!

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Kristen. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs
Michele x

cats whiskers said...

Morning sweetie what an adorable card this is - Love it
Hugs Jacqui x