Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Whachadoin Wednesday Challenge:Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!!! Wow, it's already the middle of the week. For all of you that celebrate Labor day, did you have a great weekend? I worked both Sat, Sunday, but Monday we took the kids to a local fair. It was a sure sign that fall is approaching. We had a nice time. There was lots of animals, some horse shows, and the kids had a great time playing on the tractors, and the weather was fabulous. What did you do.

Today's card is made for SU INK & MORE's Whachadoin Wednesday Challenge. Today's challenge is a inspiration challenge (when I am able to get the photo I will post here). My thought on the photo was to go toward the color scheme. I decided to use SU INK's You're a Hoot stamps set. I have a thing going on with the owls lately. They are just so darn cute. I used This weeks Mojo Monday sketch, and I have to admit, I love the sketch. it could be easily used so many times.
So, wanna come play with us? We love new players. Head on over to the blog to get the inspiration photo, and then create away. I look forward to seeing your project. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stoping by today. Happy Creating!!!





SUPPLIES:
Stamps: You're a hoot by SU INK & More
Paper: Basic Grey
INK: Memento INK, Copics
Misc: SU scalloped punch, Stickles, white pen, brads



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!!!!
Monday was Nicole's birthday (Owner of Inky Impressions), and in honor of her birthday, she is offering up some serious Blog candy.Click here to head to Nicole's blog to enter her blog candy!

Also, Inky Impressions is starting their sneak peek tomorrow Be sure to check out the DT members blogs. They are amazing.

Sneak Peek Day 1

Chris
Naoual
Tonya
Jacqui

5 comments:

Minxy said...

Loving your mojo monday card, great papers and quirky owl too :)
hugs Minxy x

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute card, Kristen! Your owl is a hoot!

Crystal said...

Cute Cute card Kristen, love that owl!!! ADORABLE!

Michelle Quinno said...

Your card is adorable! Love what you did with that cute sketch and I love owls.

Cute pix too!

Laura Mc said...

Love your mojo card! It's perfect. Adorable!