Friday, August 28, 2009

Bloggers Challenge



Good Morning, and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! WOW, I can't believe it's already Friday. This week has Flown by. I am starting to have a mini Kristen panic attack with my semester starting on Monday, and the kids school starting on Tuesday. Although I am looking forward to getting back to some kind of regular schedule, I am not looking forward to putting my baby on the bus for the first time (about to cry just thinking about it).

You see, Abbey is going into third grade, so we have already done this with her for the last 2 years, but my son is going into the first grade and this will be the first year that he will be taking the bus as well as going full day, and when I say full day I mean ALL DAY. They get on the bus at 8:45 am, and don't get home until 4:00pm. That is such a long day. I am sad just thinking about the whole thing.

Well, onto my card.Friday = Bloggers challenge, and the challenge this week is a sketch challenge. I used a Magnolia image i received from my BF KDC
I really struggles making this card and I feel like I am in a HUGE creative slump. Everything I make lately looks like a novice made it. Do you ever feel like that? I sure do hope I hit my head on the creativity tree. I can't stand this.
Well, The kids are playing with some friends, and I am going to try to do laundry and make another card. I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend, and Happy creating!!!!!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Magnolia, Amuse sentiment
Paper: Recollections, SU cardstock
Ink: Memento black, and copics
Access: Martha Stewart Goo punch, Nesties, Baubles, stickles, SU ticket punch, White pen, brads
,

20 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

That could not be cuter with that goo! Love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous! Love your coloring- the BG paper. gooey....!!! TFS

Unknown said...

These images are so cute, nice job on the challenge this week!

Pia said...

Super cute Kristen! I feel your pain with the bus. I am not ready for preschool.

Michelle Quinno said...

Kristen, it's fantabulous, not novice level at all!

I remember the day I put my youngest on the bus. It's very hard but he'll be fine. I'm sure he'll love it. It's you that needs the tissues! Good luck.

Lorie said...

So, so cute! Where would I find the Bloggers Challenges at?

MJ said...

Well done. I so understand how you feel, my son is nine and I still get upset about school starting. When school is in session the get him more than I do!

Crystal said...

LOVE that GOO!!! What an adorable halloween card!!! FAB job with miss tilda!!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is stunning! Darling truly a work of art
Hugs Susie xx

Tami Black said...

She really is a cute gal and this is a great card. I don't want to fall in love with her because I don't need anything else to be addicted to!

Lisa Martz said...

Very cute card!

Nikki Bond said...

Love it!...great coloring job and love your color choices! {SMILES}

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is such a delightful Halloween card Kristen! You've colored that sweet image beautifully! :D

Basement Stamper said...

I think this card looks great! That little punch is cute, I just bought my first MS punch this week.

Ida said...

Cute and Fun! Great image, DP and I love the Drippy Goo punch.

Lori said...

What an adorable Halloween card, Kristen! Love how you used the drippy goo punch, too.

Lisa Bohler said...

That is an adorable little witch! Super cute card!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love this Tilda and the paper your chose!

Connie Fossenier said...

She is just so darn cut...love the blacks and the goo....awesome job on the sketch
connie paxman

Kerry D-C said...

This is BEWITCHINGLY ADORABLE! You rocked this Tilda!! You should make all Tilda cards! All Tilda, all the time!