Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've been tagged

Amber tagged me, so here it is:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

So... 6 things about me:

1- I am married to Paul, whom I went to middle school and high school.

2- I have 2 children. Abbey (7) and Ryan (5). I also have 2 fur babies Princess, and Remy. Both are Shih Tzus

3- I love to take naps!

4- My absolute favorite food is Mint Choc chip ice cream.

5- I am a TV junkie. All TV really. I am just as happy to watch the Disney channel as my kids. I also love reality TV.

6- I Love Disney.

I am going to tag some of my Friends with fairly new blogs:

1. Mary
2. Peggy
3. Liz
4. Pia
5. Michelle