Monday, December 1, 2008

Have snow will shovel


OMGoodness.....What a week it has been. First Thanksgiving, and then Black Friday (I work in retail), and then the Thanksgiving weekend in retail, I am exhausted!!! I know face the last 2 weeks of the semester, and I have to say, I can't wait till it's over.
So, in the midst of all that went on last week, I decided I needed some time to sit and have some coloring therapy. My friend Pia stamped me some of her new Whipper Snapper images and I decided to give them a try. I must admit that this card took me a long time to color. My good friend Kerry told me to start blending my colors, and that is what I did here. You probably can't tell, but I used a few different colors to make the colors that I arrived at. After approx 1 hour of coloring, I decided that I really like how this card turned out. What do you think?

Well, Happy Cyber Monday, and I am hoping to get another card done tonight for tomorrow.

Supplies:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper
Ink: copics, memento black, brilliance white
paper: SU colored cardstock, paper trey white
misc: stickles, sizzix embossing folder, marvy snowflake punch, pop dots. bling brad

4 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Super Deliciously Adorable!

Clara said...

Kristen,what a cute card! I just love the image too. :)
Hugs from your stampin sister,
Clara

kareN stampZ said...

Kristen I do love your work it always makes me smile - adorable!

Susan Hackney said...

Adorable! That snowman is too cute and I love the colors you used.